Whether you’re already aware of an issue with your eyes or you’ve noticed you have been squinting more lately and want to find out if glasses are the solution, you don’t want to trust your eye care to just anyone. Instead, you want to work with a team that has proven themselves to be the best at what they do. And while you deserve the best eye care in Dallas, that doesn’t mean you should have to pay a small fortune for it. To get an idea of exactly what you should expect from your eye care experience, let’s go over five key points right now:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams A truly thorough eye exam is important for two reasons. First, it can help identify any potential sources of serious vision loss. Early identification is the best way to prevent a major problem. Second, even for less serious issues, this type of exam can truly help someone’s quality of life by helping them get the best vision possible. The best type of eye exam is one that has an eye health portion, as well as a vision examination portion. The first portion screens for potential eye diseases like glaucoma and macular degeneration, while the second determines exactly how clearly you see and if contacts are the right option for your eyes.
- Easy Payment Options As previously mentioned, quality eye care shouldn’t be excessively expensive. That’s why you should be able to pay in whatever way works best for you. For some people, that means paying by American Express, Discover, Visa, Master Card or a debit card. For others, it means a Citi Health Card with affordable monthly payment plans. Other potential options are cafeteria plans, medical savings accounts, health savings accounts or a flexible spending plan.
- Convenient Access to Contacts and Glasses The most common reason people are hesitant to wear contact lenses is because they don’t think they’re going to be comfortable. Since that can definitely be true if they aren’t properly fitted, it’s important for an eye care provider to specialize in fitting. Additionally, services like same day contacts, replacement lenses and being able to try contacts before you buy them should all be part of your eye care experience.
- Simple to Schedule an Eye Exam Whether you prefer to schedule your appointment by phone or would rather do it directly online by looking at a calendar with available times, the important thing is you shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to secure an appointment.
- A Wide Range of Eye Care Services From helping to deal with eye allergies to offering laser vision correction, the major advantage of choosing an eye care provider who provides a wide range of services is you can get everything you need taken care of through one location instead of dealing with the stress of scheduling appointments all over Dallas.
If you want the type of experience we discussed above, give us a call at (214) 361-1300 or schedule your appointment directly through our website by using the Schedule an Appointment button at the top. Regardless of your specific eye care needs, you can depend on us to take great care of you!